Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org> on 2019/02/05 04:58:20 UTC

Re: OFBiz Blog - Aug, Sep and Oct 2018 Updates

Sorry for the typo in the name

Thanks, Sharan Foga, Swapnil M Mane, Suraj Khurana, Aditya Sharma, Michael
Brohl, *Jacques Le Roux* and Pranay Pandey for their continued support.

I'll be more careful next time while typing..!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org