Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by "runhuster@foxmail.com" <ru...@foxmail.com> on 2020/05/13 04:28:18 UTC

[iotdb-622] count records of database

Hi,

    I have submit a pr[1] about count total records of database, the usage of new feature as following:

1. select count(status) from root.ln.wf02.wt02 group by level=number

return the total number group by level

2. select count(status) from root.ln.*.* group by ([0,100), 2ms, 10ms),level=number

return the total number group by time interval

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1204

runhuster@foxmail.com

Re: [iotdb-622] count records of database

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

Great work! I would like to have a review.

Best,
--
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University