Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/01/06 18:11:38 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by DavidCancel

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by DavidCancel.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=244&rev2=245

  = P =
   * [[http://parc.com|PARC]] - Used Hadoop to analyze Wikipedia conflicts [[http://asc.parc.googlepages.com/2007-10-28-VAST2007-RevertGraph-Wiki.pdf|paper]].

+  * [[http://www.performable.com/|Performable]] - Web Analytics Software
+   * We use Hadoop to process web clickstream, marketing, CRM, & email data in order to create multi-channel analytic reports.
+   * Our cluster runs on Amazon's EC2 webservice and makes use of Python for most of our codebase.
+
   * [[http://pharm2phork.org|Pharm2Phork Project]] - Agricultural Traceability
    * Using Hadoop on EC2 to process observation messages generated by RFID/Barcode readers as items move through supply chain.
    * Analysis of BPEL generated log files for monitoring and tuning of workflow processes.