Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by "Ramachandran, Karthik" <kr...@iqt.org> on 2013/10/22 00:48:45 UTC

Sentry Key Signing Event

Hi all,

Following up the Key Signing even thread from a couple of weeks ago Lab41 would like to host this event.  Here are the details :

When:  Thursday, November 14th 2013 at 6:00pm.

RSVP Instructions: Please email Yesenia Lombera <yl...@iqt.org> with your first name, last name, and country of citizenship. Please RSVP by Nov. 4th.  As a quick reminder, our policy requires all guests to  RSVP in advance. We won't be able to accept any walk ins.

Where : The event will be held at the Lab41 / In-Q-Tel offices in Menlo Park. We'll email the address to those who RSVP.

Finally, we will be providing dinner (most likely pizza) so please let us know if you have any special dietary requests.

Thanks,
Karthik

Re: Reminder - Sentry Key Signing Event

Posted by Sean Mackrory <ma...@gmail.com>.
In addition to RSVP'ing, how should attendees prepare for this event? For
example, should we bring hard copies of our keys (as described here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/docs/pgp-key-signing.txt)
or is there someone to whom we should email our keys in advance (as
described here: https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/PgpKeySigning)?

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Ramachandran, Karthik <kramachandran@iqt.org

Posted by "Ramachandran, Karthik" <kr...@iqt.org>.

RSVP Instructions: Please email Yesenia Lombera <yl...@iqt.org>> with your first name, last name, and country of citizenship. Please RSVP by Nov. 5th (today!).  As a quick reminder, our policy requires all guests to  RSVP in advance. We won't be able to accept any walk ins.