Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Pham, Linh" <lp...@verisign.com> on 2006/08/17 02:15:52 UTC

How to detect if Javascript is enabled

Hi,

How do I detect if the Javascript is enabled or not

If it's not, the webpage should output an error and ask the user to
enable Javascript. How do I do this?

By side the reference in user guide, are there more advanced references
that I can look up for available built-in methods?

Thanks

Re: How to detect if Javascript is enabled

Posted by Serge Matveenko <li...@i-free.ru>.
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to determine possibility to run
client script such as JavaScript  without interacting with client.
You should send a page to user that should perform check for JavaScript
and perform actions you want for both cases.

--
Serge Matveenko
mailto:lig@i-free.ru