Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 01:31:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating based on RC1

Hi user@ & dev@,

As discussed on list, I am pleased to post a release candidate #1 for
CommonsRDF (Incubating) 0.2.0-incubating for a public VOTE.

CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating RC1 is available for review here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/commonsrdf/0.2.0-incubating/

Maven artifacts are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1156/

Details of changes since 1.1 are in the release notes:
https://s.apache.org/0.2.0-incubating

The RC was built with
java version "1.8.0_66"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.66-b17, mixed mode)

The tag is here:
https://s.apache.org/0.2.0-incubating_tag

KEYS:
https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/commonsrdf/KEYS

Please review the release candidate and vote.
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this development drive and also
anyone able to review.
Best
Lewis

p.s. here is my binding +1

--
Lewis

Re: [VOTE] Release CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating based on RC1

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
-1 for the same reason.

However I think the tag/build is OK and you could use

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1156/org/apache/commons/commons-rdf-parent/0.2.0-incubating/commons-rdf-parent-0.2.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1156/org/apache/commons/commons-rdf-parent/0.2.0-incubating/commons-rdf-parent-0.2.0-incubating-src.zip

as release candidates if we rename them to
apache-commons-rdf-0.2.0-incubating-src.*

(That also mean we have the same md5/sha1 that we vote over in the
Maven repository, which is good)

I think you should also be able to find those files in target/*/target
 from the mvn release:perform (if you want to verify the checksums).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: [VOTE] Release CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating based on RC1

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.