Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> on 2020/01/02 04:04:06 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Shall we use JIRA or Github issue to track issues?

The discussion has been for over 1 week and looks like no objection get
raised out.
The consensus has been made - let's move the discussions to JIRA instead of
Github issues.

Thanks,

Junping

俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> 于2019年12月25日周三 上午11:13写道: