Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Karim Karman <Ka...@manz.at> on 2002/02/14 21:03:43 UTC

FOP --> PDF

Hi Chuck!

I have a problem, we generate PDF-Files with FOP.
I tried to edit this PDF-Files with the Touch-Up Tool from Acrobat, but it is not possible!

Do you have any solutions? Perhaps you have already expierence with this...

Thanks in advance

Karim

<<< Chuck.Paussa@systems.dhl.com 14.02. 17.48 >>>
Mike,

You're right. Overflow is not yet implemented. (It's not on
http://xml.apache.org/fop/implemented.html)

Chuck

Re: FOP --> PDF

Posted by Chuck Paussa <Ch...@systems.dhl.com>.
Karim,

I'm able to touch up my own PDFs. (I'd never tried it before but, I just
did it now.)  I generated the PDFs with FOP-0.20.2 and touched it up
with Adobe Acrobat 4.0 all under Windows 2000. I've heard there are
problems with certain versions of Acrobat 5.

Chuck