Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by adam_j_bradley <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/14 08:52:51 UTC

Q: WS-Security X.509 Certificate Token Profile

Forgive me if this isn't the correct forum (but I couldn't find a -user forum
for wss4j).

After finally working out the remote web service required the use of the
WS-Security X.509 Certificate Token Profile (duh!) I've been eagerly trying
to find a working example.

I have found
http://www.nabble.com/client-SSL-question-td15564062.html#a15769013 - thanks
Khaled! - which describes which covers off the use of the USERNAME_TOKEN but
not the use of an X.509 Certificate. I did a bit of digging around in the
test cases for both CXF and WSS4J and I'm sure there's an example there, but
I couldn't find it.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Adam

AW: WS-Security X.509 Certificate Token Profile

Posted by "Dittmann, Werner (NSN - DE/Muenich)" <we...@nsn.com>.
Adam,

WSS4J contains several examples in the "interop" folder. The
documents that describe the interop test can be found in the
"specs" folder.

Regards,
Werner