Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jacob Philip Kanianthara <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/13 20:05:15 UTC

Soap Request Validation

Hi,

I'm new to SOAP and I have succesfully setup the
address sample provided and used the
getAddressFromName method.  In playing around with
this method, I understand that only the method name
and its signature are being validated by the servlet.
The argument names provided in the SOAP request are
not validated.

Is there a way to validate the soap request (like a
DTD for an XML) to ensure the right arguments with the
corrent element names are being passed across.

Thanks,

Jacob Philip K.

http://calendar.yahoo.com/