Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Nawazish Khan <md...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/15 11:07:55 UTC

Willing to contribute to Apache OpenWhisk

Hi,

I was really excited reading about Apache OpenWhisk!

I am a full time Java developer for past 8+ years and a Go enthusiast. I
observed on Github that Java and Go implementations can be provided. And
hence I want to volunteer myself towards these implementations.

Please reply back.

Sincerely,
M. Nawazish. Khan,
India.

Re: Willing to contribute to Apache OpenWhisk

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Nawazish !!

For a go action you can take look at the docker go action that Thomas
implemented [1]

[1] https://github.com/jthomas/openwhisk_go_action

Posted by Daniel Krook <kr...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Nawazish,

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org>.
Welcome Nawazish!

I see some others have pointed you to some initial areas of the code to get started that might interest you. Looking forward to hearing your ideas on our Go CLI and other parts of the code.

Cheers,
Matt Rutkowski