Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/04/21 10:22:35 UTC

[Velocity Wiki] Update of "BoardReports" by HenningSchmiedehausen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HenningSchmiedehausen:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/BoardReports

The comment on the change is:
move the mail link to the contact page. Remove the 'done' reports, add may

  As part of the Apache Software Foundation we must report to the board about our activity. These reports are quarterly due and public. As part of our move to become a top-level project (TLP), we have to report monthly for the first three months (November 2006 to January 2007).  Reports are then due in mid-February, May, August, and November of each year.

- Reports are normally written by the PMC Chair, with contributions from the PMC and community.  Each quarter we draft the report on the Wiki.  When the report is submitted to the board we move it to the [http://velocity.apache.org/board-reports.html Velocity website].  If you have a  contribution that is to be considered private, please email it directly to private@velocity.apache.org.
+ Reports are normally written by the PMC Chair, with contributions from the PMC and community.  Each quarter we draft the report on the Wiki.  When the report is submitted to the board we move it to the [http://velocity.apache.org/board-reports.html Velocity website].  If you have a  contribution that is to be considered private, please email it directly to the [http://velocity.apache.org/contact.html#contacting_the_apache_velocity_pmc Velocity PMC].

  Read the BoardReportTemplate.

- == Quarterly Reports ==
+ == Pending Quarterly Reports ==

-  * ["BoardReport-February2007"]