Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Zak Johnson <za...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/11 15:57:40 UTC

Get stateful page url

I am trying to figure out a way to grab the url of a stateful page instance.
So for example, I want to click a link which creates a new page and before
redirecting to that page I want to grab the ?wicket:interface=:1:::: part of
the URL. I stumbled across a simple way to do this before, but I've lost
that code and can't remember how I did it. I know I can use the page map
properties to get the page id and version, then just insert them into a
string but I have to believe there is a better way. Also, it's important
that I NOT use bookmarkable pages. Any ideas?

Zak

Re: Get stateful page url

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
dont remember, havent used 1.3.x in quiet a while.

-igor

Re: Get stateful page url

Posted by Zak Johnson <za...@gmail.com>.

Re: Get stateful page url