Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com> on 2012/02/10 18:20:00 UTC

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Feb 10, 9 am Pacific Time

Attendees: Matthew Adams, Craig Russell

   Agenda:

   1. JDO 3.0.1 release status

Matthew has published 3.0.1 on Maven Central. The issue was that the
signature was not detached.

Note when we release 3.1 we will need to publish the parent pom as
well. That is, create a new project "parent" at the same level as
"api" and "tck". AI Matthew update or create a new JIRA to track this
issue.

   2. News on retire JDO Expert Group mail list?

no change

   3. News on JDO-696 "Throw on unrecognized javax.jdo options"? See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-696

no change

   4. News on new feature idea http://osdir.com/ml/jdo-dev-db-apache/2011-11/msg00002.html
  - possible code contribution from 3M?

no change

   5. Everyone please review the ChangeLog: http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/ChangeLog

Pretty please

   6. What's needed to release 3.1? Go to https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10630
, click "Issues" in the menu on the left and then click "JDO 3
maintenacnce release 1 (3.1)" under "Unresolved: By Version"

   Action Items from weeks past:

   [April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617
  re the utility of the update operator.
   [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo