Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2019/07/11 19:52:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OpenWebBeans repo migrated to GIT

Good afternoon!

The Apache OpenWebBeans main repository successfully got migrated to gitbox.

The main repo is
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans.git

This repo is 2-way synced with our mirror over at github.com
https://github.com/apache/openwebbeans

We can now apply pull requests directly.
note: we still use JIRA and our mailing lists as our ticketing and communication channels!

The subversion repository is now read-only.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenWebBeans repo migrated to GIT

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

created meecrowave one at
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=openwebbeans-meecrowave.git