Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Niranjan Rao <nh...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/26 23:08:21 UTC

Refreshing the page while running in eclipse

Hi,

Using Wicket 1.5-RC4.2.

I have HTML/Java sitting in one of the child packages. When visiting the
page in the browser, the markup changes are not reflected unless I
restart the application in eclipse. I am using Start class that is
generated when wicket code hierarchy is created using maven.

It does work for the pages in root hierarchy, so I am thinking it's some
settings issue. However not able to figure out which settingsI need to
change.

Which settings do I need to change so that wicket reloads my changes in
the markup? I tried setting the setResourcePollFrequency, but that did
not help.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Niranjan

Re: Refreshing the page while running in eclipse

Posted by Niranjan Rao <nh...@gmail.com>.
Eclipse is already set up on that settings. And it does work from root
hierarchy - e.g. it works from com.foo package, but not from com.foo.bar
package.

Thanks,

Niranjan

Posted by Don Ferguson <do...@gmail.com>.