Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 16:50:33 UTC

release 2.3.x

Hi guys,

any plan to release 2.3.0?

basically i'd like to get rid of openejb shade for next tomee release (and
some other fixes in 2.3.x would be great to integrate).

I updated tomee snapshot to use the openjpa snapshot to see if we have any
side effect but having some inputs to know if a release could be done soon
would be great.

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: release 2.3.x

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.