Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Ram Shankar Yadav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/10 11:25:19 UTC

Problem while creating mysql interpreter

Hi,
I was trying to create mysql interpreter using the reference document :
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.0/interpreter/jdbc.html

I added required details for creating the interpreter:

​
I've also added the Credentials inside Credentials tab

​
But I'm getting this output:

​
text:

> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation$AuthenticationMethod
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
> at
> org.apache.zeppelin.jdbc.security.JDBCSecurityImpl.getAuthtype(JDBCSecurityImpl.java:71)
> at
> org.apache.zeppelin.jdbc.JDBCInterpreter.getConnection(JDBCInterpreter.java:217)
> at
> org.apache.zeppelin.jdbc.JDBCInterpreter.getStatement(JDBCInterpreter.java:275)
> at
> org.apache.zeppelin.jdbc.JDBCInterpreter.executeSql(JDBCInterpreter.java:346)
> at
> org.apache.zeppelin.jdbc.JDBCInterpreter.interpret(JDBCInterpreter.java:452)
> at
> org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.LazyOpenInterpreter.interpret(LazyOpenInterpreter.java:94)
> at
> org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.remote.RemoteInterpreterServer$InterpretJob.jobRun(RemoteInterpreterServer.java:383)
> at org.apache.zeppelin.scheduler.Job.run(Job.java:176)
> at
> org.apache.zeppelin.scheduler.FIFOScheduler$1.run(FIFOScheduler.java:139)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
> at
> at

Also,
I realized that Zeppelin automatically creates localrepo folder and mysql
driver inside : local-repo/mysql/mysql-connector-java

How can I use a custom JDBC driver? Where should I put my jdbc connector
jar files?

Cheers,
Ram

Re: Problem while creating mysql interpreter

Posted by Ram Shankar Yadav <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Moon, appreciate your support!
I'll try and get back to you if required.

Posted by Ram Shankar Yadav <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.