Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pradeep pasupuleti <p_...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/18 22:00:09 UTC

SSL Config Issue

Hi,
I did the SSL configuration with Tomcat Successfully.
I saw the opening page when I entered the URL
https://localhost:8443. But when I ran my application
I ran into an exception
"org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Framework binding
failed".

1. I counter the same problem when I run my
application on 8080 with http (after I configured SSL)
2. But my application works perfectly fine (with http
and 8080) if I disable the SSL configuration.(set the
server.xml back to the default).

Please assist me on how o get around with this
problem.

Thank you,
Pradeep