Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Pengcheng Jiang <pe...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2023/06/01 07:49:10 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-272 Add a `StateStoreConfig` to the `WorkerConfig`

Sure, I will create a PR and update the issue when development is done

Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com> 于2023年5月31日周三 16:39写道:

Posted by Pengcheng Jiang <pe...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
pr is created: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/20455

Pengcheng Jiang <pe...@streamnative.io> 于2023年6月1日周四 15:49写道: