Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2003/02/19 06:42:03 UTC

Bugzilla Closure

I'd just like to point out that wading through hundreds of CLOSED reports
is a PITA for those of us who track Bugzilla incidents through email.

...a PITA only surpassed by some enterprising contributor who is willing
to wade through the reports and CLOSE those that are truly done and gone.

Thanks out to Andre, for plowing through this mess and really tying out
the old reports!!!  It is really satisfying to have to go and individually
*delete* all those closed report notification emails ;-)

/me recognized many, and was glad to see no further activity since their fixes.

/me only succeeded in reviewing closures < 10000... more hopefully tomorrow :-)

Bill

Re: Bugzilla Closure

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> It is really satisfying to have to go and individually
> *delete* all those closed report notification emails ;-)

hehehe ;-)
I get the mails, too, so I know it's a bit nerving. In fact, I tried to get
an overview over open issues, but this was a pain. Thus the purpose of
closing is also that one once can select <all states but closed> with
"httpd 2.0, httpd 1.3" in bugzilla to retrieve all open bugs waiting to be
fixed.

(Current state is about 1050 not closed... *sigh*)

nd
--
Gefunden auf einer "Webdesigner"-Seite:

# André Malo # http://www.perlig.de/ #