Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/01/11 14:19:35 UTC

January 2018 Report Finalized

I have finalized the report and plan to submit to the board shortly -
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2018

The reports from Livy, Spot, Milagro and Myriad were not received.  The
report from Airflow was received but did not receive mentor sign off.

John

Re: January 2018 Report Finalized

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Can you reflow the report as part of the process to add it to the agenda?

Thanks,

Craig

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 6:19 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I have finalized the report and plan to submit to the board shortly -
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2018
>
> The reports from Livy, Spot, Milagro and Myriad were not received.  The
> report from Airflow was received but did not receive mentor sign off.
>
> John

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo