Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sofiane Cherchalli <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/18 14:49:20 UTC

Helium - Algorithm

Hi,

Is it possible to use Helium to just implement algorithms without views? My
idea is to have a catalog of algorithms that could be chained together.
Each algorithm would read input from hdfs, process, and write output to
hdfs. This could be very useful for data preprocessing.

Any thought or suggestions about that?

Thanks.
Sofiane

Re: Helium - Algorithm