Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2015/01/29 12:04:43 UTC

incubator-taverna-common-activities git-ready

I finished the git merging for

https://github.com/taverna-incubator/incubator-taverna-common-activities

The old tags I put under old/ - this might be good idea for the other repos.

So now the only remaining ones are

server
workbench
plugins

taverna-server should be  easier - just some renaming of branches so
that master is Taverna 3 - perhaps delete/tag most of the other
branches.

Donal - have you had a go at changing taverna-server to use the
org.apache.taverna command line tool yet?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
Apache Taverna (incubating)

Re: incubator-taverna-common-activities git-ready

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.
> I finished the git merging for
>
> https://github.com/taverna-incubator/incubator-taverna-common-activities

Yay :)

Now, we have the renaming of the packages to look forward to :)

Alan