Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/28 22:07:52 UTC

[ANN] t5components - release 0.5.4

Hi there,

the t5components release 0.5.4 is out now.
special thanks to Tod Orr and Ted Steen to let include
their components into T5Components

project page with demo  click here http://213.160.23.119:8080/t5components/

-----
best regards
Sven

Re: [ANN] t5components - release 0.5.4

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
Hi Sven,

I like your Components. Thank You for your work. I tried to include the
dependency and repository into my pom yesterday like said in the
webpage. Unfortunately it didn't work. I'm just shallow in maven so I
assume it was a local problem. Are others observing similar experiences?

BTW adding the jar by hand did work.

And again *T5 rocks* and these components give a powerful add on. My 2
cents.

Michael

Posted by Kumar_2106 <ku...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,
I need to Update the TextBox on Change of Select Box. So I am trying to use
t5components/OnEvent.

So I am trying to update Maven POM  for t5-common dependency for mixins
't5components/OnEvent' on my tml ,but I am getting below error message when
I run mvn clean install

 (For OnEvent mixins  I succesfully added  ><chenillekit-tapestry> to my
Repository but it does not work fine..So I am trying t5Component now and se
if it works).

 <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>t5c-commons</artifactId>
            <version>0.5.15-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

 <repository>
            <id>t5components</id>
            <name>T5Components Maven Repository</name>
            <url> http://213.160.23.119:8080/t5components</url>
        </repository>

] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Data Spend Manager
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] snapshot
nu.localhost.tapestry:tapestry-spring-security:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT: checking for
updates from t5components
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
nu.localhost.tapestry:tapestry-spring-security:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be
retrieved from repository: t5components due to an error: Error transferring
file
[INFO] Repository 't5components' will be blacklisted
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.tapestry:t5c-commons:jar:0.5.15-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tapestry
-DartifactId=t5c-commons -Dversion=0.5.15-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tapestry
-DartifactId=t5c-commons -Dversion=0.5.15-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) net.rockshore.dsm:DataSpendManager:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.tapestry:t5c-commons:jar:0.5.15-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  net.rockshore.dsm:DataSpendManager:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  t5components (http://213.160.23.119:8080/t5components),
  nexus (https://rockshore.net/nexus/content/groups/public),
  chenillekit (http://www.chenillekit.org/mvnrepo/release)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 7 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Nov 09 14:14:26 GMT 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 15M/119M

Can You pleas help on this ?? Any piece of advise is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kumar

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
sorry, sorry, sorry ...
here with the right group id

<dependency>
      <groupId>de.hsofttec.t5components</groupId>
      <artifactId>t5components</artifactId>
      <version>0.5.5</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
      <groupId>de.hsofttec.t5components</groupId>
      <artifactId>t5components-app</artifactId>
      <version>0.5.5</version>
</dependency>

2008/1/31, Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com>:

> I can back Michael on this, I tried this as well yesterday no difference
> between the two modes.
>
> Peter
>
> Chris Lewis wrote:
> > That sounds off. I'm using snapshot from svn and it works ok. I did
> > word it wrong, you enable it like this:
> >
> > configuration.add(TapestryConstants.PRODUCTION_MODE_SYMBOL, "false");
> >
> > You did say you tried both but I wanted to clear this up. You
> > shouldn't be seeing neutered exception reports.
> >
> > Michael Gerzabek wrote:
> >> Chris,
> >>
> >> Thank you for your comments.
> >>
> >> It's true, after I ran into problems with missing labels in
> >> beaneditform I switched to 5.0.10-SNAPSHOT. I tried  to contribute
> >> FactoryDefaults but there was no difference between "false" and
> >> "true". The exception page stays 'short'.
> >>
> >> Michael

with regards
Sven Homburg

Re: [ANN] t5components - release 0.5.4

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com>.

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
Chris Lewis schrieb:
> Perhaps its a bug that has been fixed in svn. You can use the svn or
> just wait for the snapshots to be regenerated :-)
That will be tomorrow ;) I'm fine with that.

Re: [ANN] t5components - release 0.5.4

Posted by Chris Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
I set

Posted by Chris Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
Chris,

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

The <groupId/> as listed in the instructions is incorrect.  It is listed as:

   	<groupId>de.hsofttec</groupId>

And it should be:

   	<groupId>de.hsofttec.t5components</groupId>

I bumped into this too, and once I made the change, everything went fine.
I'm looking forward to trying out the library.

Jonathan

Posted by Chris Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
cool THNX!

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
demo application sources

<dependency>
> [...]

> >>     at
> >> de.hsofttec.t5components.T5ComponentsModule.buildGoogleMapService(
> >> T5ComponentsModule.java:51)
> >>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>     at
> >> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java
> >> :39)
> >>     at
> >> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> >> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >>     at
> >>
> org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.createObject(
> >> ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.java:76)
> >>     ... 75 more
> >>
> >> I tried to add commons HTTPC3.1 but without success. Which version of
> >> commons HttpClient does the component need?

with regards
Sven Homburg

Re: [ANN] t5components - release 0.5.4

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
Sven,

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
hi michael,

you ve tried it with the right version of HTTPC.
is this jar in your WEB-INF/lib also?

2008/1/29, Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>:

> I tried t5components/GPlotter and got
>
> [ERROR] GoogleMapService Construction of service GoogleMapService
> failed: Error invoking service builder method
> de.hsofttec.t5components.T5ComponentsModule.buildGoogleMapService(Logger,
> Map) (at T5ComponentsModule.java:48) (for service 'GoogleMapService'):
> org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpConnectionManager
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error invoking service builder method
> de.hsofttec.t5components.T5ComponentsModule.buildGoogleMapService(Logger,
> Map) (at T5ComponentsModule.java:48) (for service 'GoogleMapService'):
> org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpConnectionManager
>     at
> org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.createObject(
> ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.java:88)
>     at
> org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.SingletonServiceLifecycle.createService(
> SingletonServiceLifecycle.java:29)

> org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpConnectionManager
>     at
> de.hsofttec.t5components.T5ComponentsModule.buildGoogleMapService(
> T5ComponentsModule.java:51)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java
> :39)
>     at
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at
> org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.createObject(
> ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.java:76)
>     ... 75 more
>
> I tried to add commons HTTPC3.1 but without success. Which version of
> commons HttpClient does the component need?
>
> BTW: In the documentation is
> height: 300px"/>
>
> which should be
> height: 300px"/>
>
> Michael
>
> Sven Homburg schrieb:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > the t5components release 0.5.4 is out now.
> > special thanks to Tod Orr and Ted Steen to let include
> > their components into T5Components
> >
> > project page with demo  click here
> http://213.160.23.119:8080/t5components/
> >
> > -----
> > best regards
> > Sven

with regards
Sven Homburg

Re: [ANN] t5components - release 0.5.4

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
[...]

de.hsofttec.t5components.T5ComponentsModule.buildGoogleMapService(T5ComponentsModule.java:51)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.createObject(ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.java:76)

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 28, 2008 10:07 PM, Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> the t5components release 0.5.4 is out now.
> special thanks to Tod Orr and Ted Steen to let include
> their components into T5Components
>
> project page with demo  click here http://213.160.23.119:8080/t5components/

Thank you so much! Very nice component library!

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com