Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2014/12/08 02:00:07 UTC

No release?

Hi Streams,

I noticed in your board report you mention no release.  When I look at your
website, it lists a parent pom release.  It looks like you did have a
release (even if it's just a small one).  So why not make sure it's listed?

John

Re: No release?

Posted by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
John,

Thanks for pointing this out.

I've added to this section:

Date of last release:

  streams-master:0.1-incubating Jan-2013

I'm pleased to report that we are actively working toward an immediate
release, and added the following as well.

  incubator-streams:0.1-incubating in progress, ETC Dec-2014

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org