Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Clint Wylie <cw...@apache.org> on 2019/05/09 08:11:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Druid (incubating) 0.14.1 release

Druid 0.14.1-incubating is a small patch release that includes a handful of
bug and documentation fixes.

Source and binary distributions can be downloaded from:
https://druid.apache.org/downloads.html

Important notice:
This release fixes an issue with druid-datasketches extension with quantile
sketches, but introduces another one with theta sketches that was confirmed
after the release was finalized. If you utilize theta sketches, we
recommend not upgrading to this release. This will be fixed in the next
release of Druid.

See the release notes for additional details:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/releases/tag/druid-0.14.1-incubating

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!

----

Disclaimer: Apache Druid is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache
Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is
required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates
that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or
stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Druid (incubating) 0.14.1 release

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
No reason to wait til next release; you can send to
announce@apache.org this release.

Posted by Clint Wylie <cl...@imply.io>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.