Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tako Molanus <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2001/01/03 12:56:45 UTC

XML to RTF

Hi there,

I just spent some time going throught the mail
archives looking for ways to use cocoon (I use 1.8) to
generate RTF documents from my XML files.

I noticed that there was a big discussion about this
in august, but I did not see many relevant mails after
that.

I had a short look at both programs mentioned in the
archive (RTF2XML and JXRTF). I also saw a suggestion
to create an RTFRenderer within FOP, but I could not
find anything further on this.

What is the current status of all this?
Do any of you use any of the above programs (or
others) and if so, do you like them?

If I want to use either of the first two mentioned
programs, how do I go about calling them from Cocoon?

Thanks in advance

Tako Molanus

http://photos.yahoo.com/