Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/25 16:40:29 UTC

Is there an obr that has up to date sling bundles?

Subject says it all. I wonder whether there is an obr that contains
the most recent sling bundles?

I have the following entries in the webconsole obr section:

Apache Sling Release Repository	http://incubator.apache.org/sling/obr/sling.xml
Apache Sling Master Repository
http://sling.apache.org/obr/repository.xml
Apache Sling Third Party
Repository	http://incubator.apache.org/sling/obr/thirdparty.xml

None of them seem to contain recent bundles. That's a bit sad as it
would certainly help in keeping an installation up to date.

Regards,
 Markus

Re: Is there an obr that has up to date sling bundles?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

in theory http://sling.apache.org/obr/repository.xml should have the
latest bundles listed, but as this is a manual step after releasing
bundles some of us (well mostly me) tend to forget about updating
this...

Could you please create a JIRA issue for this?

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler