Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2018/10/20 21:07:36 UTC

New Jenkins Nodes and some rolling maintenance

Hi All,

oath have donated some more nodes - H36 to H43 are online now and accepting
builds.
These nodes have 4TB (3.6TB real) disks and so will not suffer the recent
issues some of our other donated nodes have.

Speaking of - all of the oath donated nodes H12 to H35 which currently give
us disk issues  - they have 500GB (364GB real) disk - are getting a make
over and an increase in disk space to 4TB (3.6TB) to match H0 to H11 and
H36 to H43.

These will be done in batches - H27 to H35 are down now in readiness to be
done this week.

Thanks for your patience whilst we do this , and, enjoy the extra 8 nodes.

Gav...

Re: New Jenkins Nodes and some rolling maintenance

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Gavin,

On 20/10/18 23:07, Gavin McDonald wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> oath have donated some more nodes - H36 to H43 are online now and accepting
> builds.
> These nodes have 4TB (3.6TB real) disks and so will not suffer the recent
> issues some of our other donated nodes have.
>
> Speaking of - all of the oath donated nodes H12 to H35 which currently give
> us disk issues  - they have 500GB (364GB real) disk - are getting a make
> over and an increase in disk space to 4TB (3.6TB) to match H0 to H11 and
> H36 to H43.
>
> These will be done in batches - H27 to H35 are down now in readiness to be
> done this week.
>
> Thanks for your patience whilst we do this , and, enjoy the extra 8 nodes.
>
> Gav...

That sounds great..

Thanks for you effort and work...and not to forget thanks to OATH for
the donation to the Apache Software Foundation to support many projects...

Thanks for that..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise