Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by calvin <ca...@riva-networks.com> on 2011/03/21 23:06:35 UTC

ssl .net client

I'm trying to figure out how to make my .net client to connect to my c++
broker (both release 0.8) with ssl.  My broker doesn't require client
authentication (e.g. ssl-require-client-authentication=no in my qpidd.conf
file)

It seems that the 2 ConnectSSL() variations both require the client
certificate to be passed in.  It seems to work when I pass in any
certificates from my certificate store.  I figure it's because the broker is
configured to not require client ssl authentication.

I also tried to connect to the broker on port 5671 using the regular
Connect() call.  It doesn't seem to work, either.

Does anybody have any ideas on what is the right way to establish an SSL
connection with a C++ broker without client authentication?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org