Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 李盼庚 <li...@qq.com> on 2021/03/08 09:31:16 UTC

【DISCUSS】Provide Kubernetes Ingress and Nginx images integrated with Skywalking

Hello, Skywalking team everyone:

	In our usage scenario, the route is Nginx -> Kubernetes ingress -> Application. Kubernetes Ingress also Nginx.
	Are there plans to provide Kubernetes Ingress and Nginx images integrated with Skywalking?
        If provided, I think there are two ways to do , and try to help.
	1. Lua Agent. For example, Skywalking Ingress Overlay (https://github.com/lipangeng/Skywalking-Ingress-Overlay)
	2. CPP Agent with nginx-opentracing.

	[1]https://github.com/opentracing-contrib/nginx-opentracing <https://github.com/opentracing-contrib/nginx-opentracing>
	[2]https://github.com/opentracing-contrib/nginx-opentracing/issues/103 <https://github.com/opentracing-contrib/nginx-opentracing/issues/103>

Re: 【DISCUSS】Provide Kubernetes Ingress and Nginx images integrated with Skywalking

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
you can try https://github.com/apache/apisix-ingress-controller

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair