Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jens Maukisch <co...@maukisch.net> on 2005/05/07 20:16:02 UTC

Re[2]: CForms, repeater, binding and POJO's

Hi Sebastien,

> But first of all where does the handleForm function come from ? I
> didn't find it in any flowscript file imported, and still it is called
> in sitemap :

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js");

\src\blocks\forms\java\org\apache\cocoon\forms\flow\javascript\Form.js

--
* best regards
* Jens Maukisch

Re: CForms, repeater, binding and POJO's

Posted by Ben Pope <be...@gmail.com>.
Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
>>cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js");
>>\src\blocks\forms\java\org\apache\cocoon\forms\flow\javascript\Form.js
>

> First of all thank you for your answers Jens : you help me very much
> despite the fact that my questions don't seem to be very popular.
> Anyway now I have a more specific issue concerning path values in binding file.
> In the form2bean sample and in the documentation it's assumed that I
> have some root bean with a collection member :
>
> For beans: if your bean has a property "things" which is a Collection
> [or whathever JXPath supports as lists], then the parent-path should
> simply contain "." and the row-path "things".
>
> But in my example I intend to load the collection itself (if possible)
> and bind it to "/". Is it possible or do I have to wrap my collection
> into an artificial bean ? If it's possible as is, what should I put in
> parent-path and row-path attribute for fb:repeater ?

I have only used binding to XML, but form what I can tell, you must have a parent, so you would need to wrap it and point parent-path to it.

Ben

Re: Re[2]: CForms, repeater, binding and POJO's

Posted by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com>.