Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Mr.777" <mr...@live.com> on 2013/07/15 16:01:41 UTC

ServiceMix as a background service in Linux VM

Hello, I have tried a lot of ways to run service mix as background but I am
unable to do it, even nohup blocks when i try to run following
command::nohup ./servicemix & It does nothing for hours.Any help will be
appreciated please?

Re: ServiceMix as a background service in Linux VM

Posted by "Mr.777" <mr...@live.com>.
I am using service mix 4.5, what else do I need?

Re: ServiceMix as a background service in Linux VM

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
On later Karaf based releases it should be as easy as
servicemix start.

/je

Posted by "Mr.777" <mr...@live.com>.
Thanks a lot guys for your help. Yes, your guidance helped me and I a
successful in start it.

Re: ServiceMix as a background service in Linux VM

Posted by sarfarajsayyad <sa...@gmail.com>.
Go to bin folder and try "nohup ./servicemix server &". You missed server.

Alternative way

Windows
bin\start.bat
or, on Unix:
bin\start

more info
http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/5.0.x/users-guide/start-stop.html

/Sarfaraj

Re: ServiceMix as a background service in Linux VM

Posted by sarfarajsayyad <sa...@gmail.com>.
Go to bin folder and try "./servicemix server &"

/Sarfaraj