Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Elif Akten <ak...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/02 15:15:37 UTC

tomcat &apache SSL

Hi All,

I use apache web server and for jsp files I configureted tomcat.

I try to make SSL connection with client authentication. I configureted
apache and did nothing with tomcat (should I do??), it works, asks me for
client certificate and verifys it.

Everything looks fine but when  I try to get client certificate from servlet
it returns null,

anybody knows ?

Please Help

Elif

Re: tomcat &apache SSL

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
My first guess is that you are running a version < 4.1.27.  If so, you
should see all sorts of errors in your Tomcat logs telling you what didn't
work.

If you want to know why earlier version don't work, search the archives or
bugzilla.