Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 09:50:33 UTC

Sending mails to contact lists

Hi,

I have created Announcement mailing list and now customers are
subscribing to this list. I want to send periodic email (Communication
Event) to the member of contact list. I searched on Google, Wiki and
mailing list archive but did not find any definite solution on sending
mails to the contact list subscribers..

Does such functionality exist in Ofbiz? If yes, can some one give a
small hint on how to achieve this?

Thanks,

Raj Saini

Re: Sending mails to contact lists

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.
Forgot to mention but I don't think the start and finish dates work or
not as I would have expected last time I looked so leave them blank for
your first testing.

Ray

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ray,