Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vicky <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 10:00:23 UTC

Help regarding Slide - MS Exchange Communication

Hi,

I am new to Apache Slide. What i need is to use Apache slide to talk to MS
Exchange Server to perform functions like sending mails and adding calender
enteries.

Even after a fair amount of googling, i failed to find any decent
documentation/links which talk about Slide - MS Exchange communication.

The very basic thing that i want to know is, does Slide provide support MS
Exchange 2003 and 2007 servers.

Can some one provide me with some decent links which will help me understand
the Slide - MS Exchange communication or some sample code to get me started
off.

I will really appreciate any help provided.

Thanks,
Vikram