Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Roopa Trivedi (rotrived)" <ro...@cisco.com> on 2005/10/26 00:30:29 UTC

Usage with jdk1.5?

Hi,
The FTPServer TLS/SSL Support links indicate that it uses JSEE that
comes with Sun Java 1.4.x.
Has this been tested with Sun JDK 1.5? If so, are there any known
issues/changes we need to be aware of?

Thanks,
Roopa

Re: Usage with jdk1.5?

Posted by Sergey Vladimirov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Luis!

The oldest version of JRE can be used is 1.4. Which subversion of 1.4
is I cannot say - just not checked yet.

--
Sergey Vladimirov

Re: Usage with jdk1.5?