Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <da...@Vex.Net> on 2014/08/06 20:28:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Calls not hanging up

This just started after upgrading to 11.11.0.  After a call is
completed (both ends hang up) the call still shows as active.

# asterisk -x "core show channels"
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
SIP/thinktel-0000000 (None)               Up      AppDial((Outgoing
Line)) SIP/4164251212-00000 4165555555@LocalSets Up
Dial(SIP/thinktel/4165559999) 2 active channels
1 active call
1 call processed

The 1212 number is mine and is hung up.  I even rebooted my ATA to make
sure that it wasn't holding the line.  My dialplan is extremely
simple.  In fact, I even simplified it from what it was for this
testing.  Here it is.

exten => 4164251212,1,Verbose(0, ${CALLERID(all)} Calling ${EXTEN})
    same => n,Dial(SIP/4164251212,30)
    same => n,VoiceMail(4164251212@LocalSets,u)
    same => n,Hangup()

I can post any other log or config excerpts if someone thinks that they
are relevant but all of this was working under 11.10.2.

Thanks.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net

Re: [users@httpd] Calls not hanging up

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:28 PM, D'Arcy J.M. Cain <da...@vex.net> wrote:

> This just started after upgrading to 11.11.0.  After a call is
> completed (both ends hang up) the call still shows as active.
>
> # asterisk -x "core show channels"
> Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
> SIP/thinktel-0000000 (None)               Up      AppDial((Outgoing
> Line)) SIP/4164251212-00000 4165555555@LocalSets Up
> Dial(SIP/thinktel/4165559999) 2 active channels
> 1 active call
> 1 call processed

I don't know what that software is, but it isn't supported here.

Good luck.

> The 1212 number is mine and is hung up.  I even rebooted my ATA to make
> sure that it wasn't holding the line.  My dialplan is extremely
> simple.  In fact, I even simplified it from what it was for this
> testing.  Here it is.
>
> exten => 4164251212,1,Verbose(0, ${CALLERID(all)} Calling ${EXTEN})
>     same => n,Dial(SIP/4164251212,30)
>     same => n,VoiceMail(4164251212@LocalSets,u)
>     same => n,Hangup()
>
> I can post any other log or config excerpts if someone thinks that they
> are relevant but all of this was working under 11.10.2.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> D'Arcy J.M. Cain
> System Administrator, Vex.Net