Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Deepak Pal <de...@orkash.com> on 2010/10/14 06:51:41 UTC

Tomcat LoadBalancing

Hello All,

I am new to this mailing list and want to know about Tomcat Load
Balancing. I have searched a lot but I found only ways to establish a
Tomcat load balancer by using apache HTTP web server as a front end load
balancer. but I want a load balancer in which tomcat master handles all
the requests and balance them on other tomcat instances and receives

I will be very appreciable if anyone give me some idea or some document
about that.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Deepak

Re: Tomcat LoadBalancing

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 14/10/2010 05:51, Deepak Pal wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am new to this mailing list and want to know about Tomcat Load
> Balancing. I have searched a lot but I found only ways to establish a
> Tomcat load balancer by using apache HTTP web server as a front end load
> balancer. but I want a load balancer in which tomcat master handles all
> the requests and balance them on other tomcat instances and receives

There is (currently) no reverse proxy capability in Tomcat. It has been
talked about a few times but never written.

Mark