Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by António Aragão <aa...@di.uminho.pt> on 2014/03/06 17:36:02 UTC

Fedora Core 20

Hi,

as anyone able to do an image of Fedora Core 20 ?

Thanks.

--
http://www.di.uminho.pt/~apa/email/cartao_virtual_email_aaragao.png

Re: Fedora Core 20

Posted by António Aragão <aa...@di.uminho.pt>.
Aaron Peeler,

thanks for the information. Since we will be using this for the first
time I will stick with the stable version. I will use Ubuntu for a
linux image.

Thanks.

Re: Fedora Core 20

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.