Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org> on 2022/08/26 04:44:41 UTC

Going to ApacheCon 2022

I'm just sharing that I'm going to ApacheCon 2022 in New Orleans this
October.  https://apachecon.com
I hope to see some of you there!  I know there isn't much Solr specific
content but nonetheless it's an opportunity to connect with each other.
Alas; I couldn't make Berlin Buzzwords this year.  At the last committer
meeting, there was some talk about possibly organizing a "hackday" or
something (as was done for at least two of the recent in-person
Activate's/LSR) but that hasn't happened.  Organizing a dinner would be
easier.

If anyone else wants to share their intent to go, please chime in!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Going to ApacheCon 2022

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.
FYI there is an “apachecon” Slack domain.  I am a member as well as some
others from previous Apache cons. I’m not sure how much they publicize it
but I see it’s getting use to coordinate stuff. You can find me on there.
There is even a #search channel.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Going to ApacheCon 2022

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.