Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kairi Henry <kh...@urbanheights.com> on 2003/05/30 19:36:38 UTC

background image positioning

Ok, I see that none of the position for the background image is implemented
yet, so my question is how do you center a background image on a page? This
seems like a pretty common feature so i figure there has to be a work around
of some sort.

Kai-

Re: background image positioning

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
On 5/30/2003 10:42 AM, Clay Leeds wrote:
> Probably the safest bet is to either make the image large enough that it
> centers itself (make it white around the edges?). You might also try
> using the "How do I center an image horizontally/vertically?" FAQs. Good
> luck!

To be more clear, In order to center the background-image, make the
image the size of the page (minus the margin?) or the size of the region
you're putting it in. You'll probably have to play with it to get it
just right!
--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com

Re: background image positioning