Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by shai200 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/12 02:19:04 UTC

ImageReader displays path instead of image. Very annoying.

I'm using the following ImageReader component configuration:
<map:components>
	<map:readers default="resource">
	  <map:reader name="image" src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.ImageReader"
logger="sitemap.reader.image" pool-max="32"/>
	 </map:readers>
</map:components>

And the following pipelines:

<map:match pattern="img/*.jpg">
<map:read type="image"  src="resource/img/{1}.jpg" mime-type="image/jpeg" />
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="img/*.gif">
  <map:read type="image"  src="resource/img/{1}.gif" mime-type="image/gif"
/>
</map:match>

And instead of showing me the image, it shows me the absolute path of the
image... This is very annoying. How do I fix this?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17179690/image.jpg

Re: ImageReader displays path instead of image. Very annoying.

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Try to increase your web server mamory(like tomcat) usually it comes if
there is lack of
memory for server where u deploy your code

On 5/12/08, Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> wrote:

> On 11.05.2008 20:19, shai200 wrote:
>
> I'm using the following ImageReader component configuration:
> > <map:components>
> >        <map:readers default="resource">
> >          <map:reader name="image"
> > src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.ImageReader"
> > logger="sitemap.reader.image" pool-max="32"/>
> >         </map:readers>
> > </map:components>
> >
> > And the following pipelines:
> >
> > <map:match pattern="img/*.jpg">
> > <map:read type="image"  src="resource/img/{1}.jpg"
> > mime-type="image/jpeg" />
> > </map:match>
> > <map:match pattern="img/*.gif">
> >  <map:read type="image"  src="resource/img/{1}.gif"
> > mime-type="image/gif"
> > />
> > </map:match>
> >
> > And instead of showing me the image, it shows me the absolute path of
> > the
> > image... This is very annoying. How do I fix this?
> > http://www.nabble.com/file/p17179690/image.jpg
> >

> Can you try it with the standard ResourceReader? ImageReader is for
> transforming images rather than just passing them to the client (though it
> also should work).
>
> Joerg

Thanks

Bhavya Sharma

Re: ImageReader displays path instead of image. Very annoying.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.