Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ken Wallis <kw...@rim.com> on 2012/03/02 15:59:26 UTC

Re: Apache License swap for BlackBerry

Sorry guys for not getting back to this sooner.  You should not need to
have that information called out anywhere, that this code came from the
knowledge base.  While it probably would have been best to come as a
contribution from one of us here, the file seems to date back to October
2010.  And since it is functionality that is basically trivial and
uninteresting, we don't need to worry about it.
--
Ken Wallis
Product Manager ­ BlackBerry WebWorks

Research In Motion
(905) 629-4746 x14369

Posted by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com>.
Great, thank you Ken for looking into it.