Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tmccauley <ti...@sciatl.com> on 2007/09/25 18:32:46 UTC

InactiveIOException Channel was inactive for too long

  I am getting
[09:15:54.910] Async exception with no exception listener:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too long.
[09:15:54.910] org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel
was inactive for too long.

on a Listener running under Linux.

Is there any reason this would occur and how can I handle this.

TIA
Tim McCauley

RE: InactiveIOException Channel was inactive for too long

Posted by "Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru)" <su...@cisco.com>.

Please set the inactivity  flag on your broker as
              wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=-1
http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-wire-formats.html