Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Gilbert, , 范瑞恒, , gf...@corp.netease.com on 2004/09/05 11:12:47 UTC

exception in hot-backup.py

Hi All,

	I have a server has two separate repository simultaneously, using
Apache over HTTPS. OS is FreeBSD. Subversion is 1.0.6. I want to run
hot-backup.py everyday for each of the repositories. But only one repository
is successfully backup'ed. The other one got an exception:

Beginning hot backup of '/home/svn_repos_ff'.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/subversion/bin/hot-backup.py", line 97, in ?
    youngest = string.strip(stdout_lines[0])
IndexError: list index out of range

	The only difference of this repository, comparing with the other, is
it has thousands files in it, and many of them are binary files. This is all
I can think of now.

Gilbert