Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net> on 2018/04/01 19:03:34 UTC

Re: Externals libraries list

Hi Eric,

I'm afraid I don't quite undestand what you mean.

We already know what external libraries we need to build NetBeans
sources (and we take care of proper licenses and copyright notices, etc.).

Cheers,
Antonio

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi Eric,

I see what you mean. I think having a list of these libraries (A)) would
be great.

Regarding "B)" I don't understand what you mean when you say "only a
hash and artifact hash and coordinates changes". We must have licenses
for those as well, haven't we?

Cheers,
Antonio