Posted to users@solr.apache.org by "Manahan, Rhoden Mark B. - US" <rh...@caci.com.INVALID> on 2023/08/09 11:10:57 UTC

Exploring SolrCloud Zookeeper - ACL

Hi,

Is there any available documentation for step-by-step on how to setup ACLs in SolrCloud through Zookeeper?

I did not see any documentation on the actual setting of ACLs but just some configurations. I also did not see any videos snippets to see it in action.

Appreciate any information to help in my exploration.

Regards,
Rhoden

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or subsidiary companies, which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.