Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/01 02:32:22 UTC

Re: Preliminary 1.2 build

Hi Karl,

It looks like the folder is empty?

Ahmet

----- Original Message -----
From: Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>
To: dev <de...@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:39 AM
Subject: Preliminary 1.2 build

Hi all,

I've uploaded a preliminary build of ManifoldCF 1.2 to
http://people.apache.org/~kwright/apache-manifoldcf-1.2 .  This is NOT a
release candidate - there are still outstanding tickets that need
resolution - but I've created it in the interests of allowing other team
members to try it out and let us know if anything major is broken as far as
they are concerned.  Of special interest to me is the JCIFS connector and
Solr connector, remembering how many iterations it took to get these right
last time.

Please let me know anything you find that doesn't work.

Karl

Re: Preliminary 1.2 build

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
There is now an actual release candidate available.  So please evaluate
that instead.
Thanks!
Karl

Re: Preliminary 1.2 build